Monday, March 30, 2009

1050 Downloadable Ebooks

I love reading books, discovering new books about anything and everything is a hobby. The problem is is that the bookstores in my country don't have much variety so I always have to buy my books online The downside of this is that because books can be very heavy, the price of the book will always, atleast, double when the shipment cost has been added. So if I want to buy a book that costs $40 I'll have to pay $80! So what do I do? Do I continue spending way too much money on books or do I stop buying books online and only buy new books once a year when I travel abroad?

Thankfully I don't have to make that decicion because I found a website where you can buy books online and then download them onto your computer. Pretty simple right? That's not even the best part, this site has endless amount of books and most of those books cost under $20. You can find cheap books about anything (novels, mysteries, professional literature, books about health) on this site and you can buy them and start reading them at 2 A.M! All you need is "Adobe Reader" or "Acrobat eBook Reader" which should already be downloaded on your computer, but if it isn't, don't worry because you can download it online for free.

So what books have I bought? Like many people, I'm always trying to lose weight, changing my lifestyle, eating more healthy, you know how it is. So the first book I bought is called "100 Favorite Weight Watchers Recipes". 100 healthy recipes for me to try out, and how much did this book cost me? $3.95! Those low prices and no extra shipping cost means I can buy a new book every day!

Plus when you buy books there you get another book with a similar price for free. So I got two books for only $3.95. How great is that? I've already tried a few recipes and so far I love them all. If you love chicken like I do, I recommend you buy this book because it has a bunch of chicken recipes that are healthy and yummy!

When it came to selecting the second book I decided to go for a completely different book. I ended up chosing a book called "182 hilarious jokes". It's filled with silly jokes that you can laugh at again and again. Example, "A brain went into a pub and said, "Can I have a pint of lager please?" "No way" says the barman "you are already out of your head". Print this book out and give it to your kids, they'll be laughing for hours!

When you buy books at buy-ebook you get a full re-sale rights, which means that once you buy a product you can sell the books you buy as many times as you like and keep 100% of the profits.

If you're not satisfied with the book you get for any reason you can just contact them within 30 days and get your money back. No questions asked.

For further information go to http://www.buy-ebook.tk and start buying books and getting books for free right now!

No comments: